Asthma Basics: Self-Pace Program (English & Spanish)
A free one-hour interactive online learning module designed to help people learn more about asthma.
This program will teach you to:
- Recognize and manage triggers,
- Understand the value of an asthma action plan, and
- Recognize and respond to a breathing emergency
Support groups for individuals with chronic lung disease and their caregivers. Learn better ways to cope with conditions such as COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, and asthma while getting the support of others in similar situations. Led by a trained facilitator, these in-person adult support groups give you the tools you need to live the best quality of life you can.
Asthma for Kids- Helps kids learn how to control asthma.
- Diabetes Self-Management Class -Two-session class includes as assessment of individual education needs.
- Diabetes Basic Survival Skills
- Ask the Expert- This quarterly class includes a presentation on various diabetes-related topics, along with networking and support from people living with diabetes.
- Diabetes Support Group- Support group for adults with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as individuals using insulin pumps.
Hypertension/ High Blood Pressure
Check. Change. Control
American Heart Association- Check. Change. Control. program empowers you to learn about, monitor and manage blood pressure theough a combination of resources.